Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Tree finally up!

The car battery nearly died on us on the way home. The further we traveled, the dimmer the lights got, and the lower the power on the car. I turned off the headlights as we pulled into our complex to get over the speed bumps. It was amusing. I took the car into Checker and they confirmed it was the batter and not the alternator (thank goodness). $70 later, the card was running lickety split.

Heather and I spent a couple of hours after I replaced the battery on the car finishing the tree. We started over a week ago, and had a challenge finding a string of lights that worked. Now it's up in all its glory. Caleb was actually saying 'cheese' when I took that picture if you couldn't tell. it turned out well, don't you think?

Christmas is only 17 days away. We're about ready to leave for our Ward Christmas party. See you later!

No comments: