Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An update

It's update time again, seeing as how I didn't update the blog last week. Things are doing fantastic in DeShazer Land! Bryce turned 8 weeks old over the weekend, Heather is doing well, Caleb is as spazz as usual, and I'm busy but very productive and successful.

Last week, I went on a DJ gig with Ben Harris to Silverthorne. In the spirit of other DJ's who have been posting gig logs over the last year or so, I decided to do the same. Those videos can be found at my new YouTube Channel . So I love the camera, is that so wrong?

My Dad is doing significantly better these days. He's recovered from his latest round of chemotherapy and actually went outside for the first time in months on Sunday. He is continuing his rehabilitation and we all hope for his recovery and return home in the next few months.

Danielle gave birth to a little girl on Friday night. Mother and baby are doing very well.

That's all I have to say for now. See you next week.

1 comment:

About Us said...

I am very hopeful for your father's recovery. I know that can be a difficult time on everyone. Please know we will be praying for you and your family.