Monday, November 26, 2007

Quote of the week

Here is one of the absolute best quotes I have heard about success. Enjoy!

"I am your constant companion. I am either your greatest helper or your heaviest burden.

I will either push you upward or I will drag you down to failure.

I am completely at your command. Half the things you do, you would be just as well turning them over to me. I will do them quickly and correctly.

I am easily managed. You must either be firm, show me exactly what you want and how you want something done, and I will take after it. And after a few lessons, I will do it automatically, I am the servant of all great people.

Alas, I am the defeatist of all failures as well. Those who are great, I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine although I work at the precision of a machine, plus the intelligence of a man. You may either run me for profit, or run me for ruin.

Take me, train me, be firm with me, and I will place the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. Who am I?

I am your habits."

No comments: